Worthy Publishing Group is pleased to announce their newest imprint, Museum of the Bible Books, will launch the first of an ongoing series of new titles for the public this fall. The books will be for everyone, from toddlers to scholars, engaging them with the Bible in creative and memorable ways by bringing the compelling history, narrative and impact of the Bible to life.
The launch of Museum of the Bible Books will offer more than two dozen initial releases, from Bibles to children’s books, inspirational titles to coloring journals, historical trade books to coffee table keepsakes. Each book will be available at retail for the book-buying public as well as in the Museum of the Bible’s gift shop and online at MuseumoftheBible.org.
“The breadth of the release this fall is extraordinary, and we’re excited to share these titles with everyone,” said Byron Williamson, president and CEO of Worthy Publishing. “The next release of books is already in development, and we look forward to publishing more books that encourage people to explore and engage with the Bible.”
The debut launch this fall will include a wide array of titles, among them:
- Global Impact Bible: See the Bible in a Whole New Light (Oct. 17, 9781945470042) – a four-color Bible that includes over 1,000 illustrated articles and sidebars that explore the impact of the Bible throughout the world.
- 99 Amazing Books and Films Inspired by the Bible (Oct. 17, 9781945470028) – part of a series, this book details stories of how the Bible inspired best-selling books and films from Harry Potter to Hamlet.
- Inspired by the Word: The Bible Through the Eyes of the Great Masters (Oct. 3, 9781945470165) – features 60 of the world’s great works of art depicting full-color biblical scenes, along with commentary from an art historian and inspirational writer to bring each piece alive.
- The Illuminated Psalms Journal ( 19, 9781945470189) – Psalms of the Bible enhanced by illuminated art from ancient manuscripts in the Museum’s Collections to create an exceptional space to reflect and record thoughts and prayers.
- Children of the World Storybook Bible (Oct. 3, 9781945470271) – one of the most innovative new Bibles for children, this book brings 100 Bible stories to life with original artwork from children around the globe.
“This collection of beautiful and insightful books will provide readers with an immersive and personalized experience as they explore the history, narrative and impact of the most influential book in history,” said Cary Summers, president of Museum of the Bible. “We’re excited to extend the Museum experience through these books to people around the world.”
To view the full catalog of books, as well as product details and images, please visit www.museumoftheBiblebooks.com.
Worthy Publishing Group is a privately held, independent voice in inspirational publishing, based in Nashville, TN. Worthy includes five distinct imprints: Worthy Books publishes inspirational works addressing spiritual growth, biblical study, faith and culture, biography, fiction, and specialty Bibles; Museum of the Bible Books is a partnership between Worthy and the Museum, publishing books that reveal the history, narrative, and impact of the Bible; Ellie Claire produces beautifully crafted journals, gifts, and paper expressions; Worthy Inspired publishes felt-need, spiritual growth, inspirational, and devotional books; and WorthyKids/Ideals creates colorful, interactive children’s books, including VeggieTales and Berenstain Bears, for ages 2 to 8.
Museum of the Bible is an innovative, global, educational institution whose purpose is to invite all people to engage with the Bible. In 2017, Museum of the Bible, which aims to be the most technologically advanced museum in the world, will open its 430,000-square-foot nonprofit museum just three blocks from the Capitol in Washington, D.C. A digital fly-through of the Museum is viewable here. A 360-degree hardhat tour of the museum is available here.